Jefferies Remains Bullish Following Owens Corning's (OC) 3Q
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on Owens Corning (NYSE: OC), and cut the price target to $60.00 (from $63.00), following the company's 3Q. OC noted storm demand this year is tracking ~10% above normal, assuming a reversal in 2017, the potential impact is a 3-4% drag to volumes next year.
Analyst Philip Ng commented, "With new starts showing some deceleration, it likely pushes out the insulation pricing story until 2H17, but we expect the market to tighten and composites should see good momentum. With the stock trading with an 8% FCF yield, it offers great value, significant runway for margin expansion in insulation, and a capital deployment story."
Shares of Owens Corning closed at $50.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Owens Corning (OC) at Buy
- Newell Brands (NWL): Cutting PT - Jefferies
- RBC Capital Downgrades Concordia Healthcare (CXRX) to Underperform, $1 PT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!