Jefferies Reiterates Hold on Yum! Brands (YUM) Following 3Q Report
- Wall Street dips as Verizon drags; AmEx curbs losses
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- UPDATE: Qualcomm (QCOM), NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) Deal Could be Announced Next Week - Bloomberg
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Self-Driving Hardware for All Vehicles in Production; Includes Model 3
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating and $85.00 price target on Yum! Brands (NYSE: YUM) following the company's 3Q earnings report. YUM reported EPS of $1.09, slightly below the $1.10 consensus estimate. TB and KFC put up good results with 3% sss/9% oper profit growth and +4% sss and 11% oper profit growth, respectively.
Analyst Andy Barish commented, "EPS of $1.09 missed slightly on softer China sss but better US results from TB/ KFC & margins. We believe the stock is fairly valued given continued volatility in China results & new YUM! already levered to 5x with over $5b of buyback this year. Analyst meeting next week to provide more details, but we believe our current combined company ests & 14x+ valuation on new YUM and 10x on YUM China reflect full value. We remain at Hold with $85 PT."
Shares of Yum! Brands closed at $87.44 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on American Express (AXP) to $75; Reiterates Market Perform
- Jefferies Remains Sidelined on American Express (AXP) Following 3Q
- Wedbush Cuts Price Target on eBay (EBAY) Following 3Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!