Jefferies Reiterates Hold on Yum! Brands (YUM) Following 3Q Report
- Wall Street set to open higher; Dow to hit record level
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/06: (TXMD) (IL) (GPRO) Higher; (SB) (MIK) (CMG) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating and $85.00 price target on Yum! Brands (NYSE: YUM) following the company's 3Q earnings report. YUM reported EPS of $1.09, slightly below the $1.10 consensus estimate. TB and KFC put up good results with 3% sss/9% oper profit growth and +4% sss and 11% oper profit growth, respectively.
Analyst Andy Barish commented, "EPS of $1.09 missed slightly on softer China sss but better US results from TB/ KFC & margins. We believe the stock is fairly valued given continued volatility in China results & new YUM! already levered to 5x with over $5b of buyback this year. Analyst meeting next week to provide more details, but we believe our current combined company ests & 14x+ valuation on new YUM and 10x on YUM China reflect full value. We remain at Hold with $85 PT."
Shares of Yum! Brands closed at $87.44 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Martin Midstream Partners (MMLP) to Buy
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Eldorado Resorts (ERI) Ahead of Acquisition
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Illinois Tool Works (ITW) to $145 Following Investor Day
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!