Jefferies Reiterates Hold on Shake Shack (SHAK) Following Solid 3Q
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating on Shake Shack (NYSE: SHAK), and raised the price target to $38.00 (from $36.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. SHAK reported EPS of $0.15, a penny above the consensus estimates. RLM missed consensus by 70 bps on in-line food costs and higher labor.
Analyst Andy Barish commented, "Solid 3Q EPS of $0.15, a penny above us/cons with slightly lower rest level margins of 28.8%, showed growth of 25% y-o-y. Nevertheless, with SSS at "just" 2.9% (on top of 17.1%) there is lessening likelihood of significant upside surprises from here with increasing labor/G&A investment. Guide for '17 appears robust on top-line. We raise estimates and our $36 PT back to $38 (lowered after 2Q), which assumes ~25x '17E EV/EBITDA."
Shares of Shake Shack closed at $33.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) PT Raised to $256.00 at Oppenheimer Following 4Q Report
- Deckers Outdoor (DECK) Bear Poser at Susquehanna Modestly Lifts Numbers
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $68 at Wedbush; Keeps 'Underperform'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!