Jefferies Reiterates Hold on Dunkin' Brands (DNKN) Following 3Q
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating and $45.00 price target on Dunkin' Brands (NASDAQ: DNKN) following the company's 3Q earnings report. Adjusted operating margins at 55.4% beat the consensus of ~52.5% on a lower co-owned and gain on sale of co-owned stores. Also, Cold brew was very successful summer launch to drive strong iced beverage sales.
Analyst Andy Barish commented, "EPS beat cons/met our $0.60 est with sl better sss at 2% (in line with "whisper") and lower quality with gains and lower G&A (vs. cons). New unit returns in new markets remain sl disappointing for '15 class at 18-20% and development trending to low-end of range for '16 and possibly '17 as franchisees deal with "uncertainty" in marketplace. We maintain Hold and $45 PT as we assess brand rejuvenation strategies."
Shares of Dunkin' Brands closed at $49.38 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $215 at Oppenheimer
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!