Jefferies Reiterates Hold on Dunkin' Brands (DNKN) Following 3Q
- Dow, S&P 500 surge to highs; transports set record
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating and $45.00 price target on Dunkin' Brands (NASDAQ: DNKN) following the company's 3Q earnings report. Adjusted operating margins at 55.4% beat the consensus of ~52.5% on a lower co-owned and gain on sale of co-owned stores. Also, Cold brew was very successful summer launch to drive strong iced beverage sales.
Analyst Andy Barish commented, "EPS beat cons/met our $0.60 est with sl better sss at 2% (in line with "whisper") and lower quality with gains and lower G&A (vs. cons). New unit returns in new markets remain sl disappointing for '15 class at 18-20% and development trending to low-end of range for '16 and possibly '17 as franchisees deal with "uncertainty" in marketplace. We maintain Hold and $45 PT as we assess brand rejuvenation strategies."
Shares of Dunkin' Brands closed at $49.38 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Juniper Networks (JNPR) to Outperform
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Beacon Roofing Supply (BECN) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!