Jefferies Reiterates Hold on Demand Media (DMD) Following Solid 3Q
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating on Demand Media (NYSE: DMD), and raised the price target to $6.50 (from $6.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. DMD reported revenue of $28.1MM, above the consensus at $25.4MM. Operating net loss per share came in at ($0.14), better than the consensus estimates of ($0.37).
Analyst Brian Fitzgerald commented, "DMD reported solid results with a top and bottom line beat. Marketplaces continues to show robust growth with Society6 seeing increased mobile conversion and an increase in repeat customers. Content & Media has seen strong results from Livestrong with a focus on video. eHow will now focus on narrower and deeper categories utilizing historical content."
Shares of Demand Media closed at $5.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Micron (MU) PT Raised to $25 at Brean Capital; Upbeat on Low Inventories
- Crocs (CROX) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Susquehanna
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!