Jefferies Reiterates Hold on Demand Media (DMD) Following Solid 3Q
- ECB to scale back asset buys as it extends to end-2017
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Wall Street set to open flat after record day
- Oil rallies over $50 despite OPEC output cut doubts
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating on Demand Media (NYSE: DMD), and raised the price target to $6.50 (from $6.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. DMD reported revenue of $28.1MM, above the consensus at $25.4MM. Operating net loss per share came in at ($0.14), better than the consensus estimates of ($0.37).
Analyst Brian Fitzgerald commented, "DMD reported solid results with a top and bottom line beat. Marketplaces continues to show robust growth with Society6 seeing increased mobile conversion and an increase in repeat customers. Content & Media has seen strong results from Livestrong with a focus on video. eHow will now focus on narrower and deeper categories utilizing historical content."
Shares of Demand Media closed at $5.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Guggenheim Reiterates Buy on United Natural Foods (UNFI) Following 1Q Report
- BMO Capital Reiterates Market Perform on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Report
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Lululemon Athletica Inc. (LULU) to Buy; Sees Upside Continuing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!