Jefferies Reiterates Buy on TeamHealth Holdings (TMH) Following CEO Appointment
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating and $47.00 price target on TeamHealth Holdings (NYSE: TMH) following the company's appointment of Leif Murphy as President & CEO. Given the CEO appointment, Jefferies views the potential sale of TMH as unlikely in the near-term, and believes that TMH's recent valuation included little or no takeout premium.
Analyst Brian Tanquilut commented, "We view the appointment of Leif Murphy as President & CEO positively given his success in growing and helping to sell DSI Renal, his turnaround capabilities demonstrated as CFO of LPNT, and his excellent business development track record. We acknowledge that the appointment renders the sale of TMH as unlikely in the near-term, but believe Murphy's incentives are structured to ultimately turnaround the company and possibly pursue a sale 1-2 years down the road."
Shares of Team Health closed at $34.69 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Western Digital (WDC) to $75; Reiterates Buy
- Jefferies Remains Sidelined on Shutterfly (SFLY) - PT to $52
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Coca Cola (KO) to $46 Following 3Q; Reaffirmed Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Changes
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!