Jefferies Reiterates Buy on TeamHealth Holdings (TMH) Following CEO Appointment
- Wall Street opens flat as investors assess earnings
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating and $47.00 price target on TeamHealth Holdings (NYSE: TMH) following the company's appointment of Leif Murphy as President & CEO. Given the CEO appointment, Jefferies views the potential sale of TMH as unlikely in the near-term, and believes that TMH's recent valuation included little or no takeout premium.
Analyst Brian Tanquilut commented, "We view the appointment of Leif Murphy as President & CEO positively given his success in growing and helping to sell DSI Renal, his turnaround capabilities demonstrated as CFO of LPNT, and his excellent business development track record. We acknowledge that the appointment renders the sale of TMH as unlikely in the near-term, but believe Murphy's incentives are structured to ultimately turnaround the company and possibly pursue a sale 1-2 years down the road."
Shares of Team Health closed at $34.69 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Rambus (RMBS) Following 3Q Report
- UBS Raises Price Target on Greenhill & Co. (GHL) to $17; Reiterates Sell
- Needham & Company Cuts Price Target on Electronics for Imaging (EFII) Following Solid 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Changes
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!