Jefferies Reiterates Buy on TeamHealth Holdings (TMH) Following CEO Appointment
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating and $47.00 price target on TeamHealth Holdings (NYSE: TMH) following the company's appointment of Leif Murphy as President & CEO. Given the CEO appointment, Jefferies views the potential sale of TMH as unlikely in the near-term, and believes that TMH's recent valuation included little or no takeout premium.
Analyst Brian Tanquilut commented, "We view the appointment of Leif Murphy as President & CEO positively given his success in growing and helping to sell DSI Renal, his turnaround capabilities demonstrated as CFO of LPNT, and his excellent business development track record. We acknowledge that the appointment renders the sale of TMH as unlikely in the near-term, but believe Murphy's incentives are structured to ultimately turnaround the company and possibly pursue a sale 1-2 years down the road."
Shares of Team Health closed at $34.69 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on NeuroDerm (NDRM) to $42
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Changes
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!