Jefferies Reiterates Buy on Santander Consumer USA (SC) Following Portfolio Analysis
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating and $15.00 price target on Santander Consumer USA Holdings Inc. (NYSE: SC) following an analysis of the company's loan portfolio. Through the study, Jefferies believes that it is possible NCO rates may stabilize or ease into CY17. A 10bps reduction in NCOs results in a 10% increase in EPS due to lower NCOs and lower ALLL requirements.
Analyst John Hecht commented, "In this note, we pose that credit headwinds in CY15 have begun to abate. In our analysis, we point out that even stabilizing credit may benefit SC earnings and the stock valuation, given improved earnings visibility and the lack of further ALLL building. Given the stock appears to be pricing in distressed results, the combination of an attractive valuation along with emerging (potential) credit improvements leave us constructive on the name."
Shares of Santander Consumer USA Holdings Inc. closed at $12.14 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Oppenheimer Reiterates Outperform on Microsoft (MSFT) Following Strong 1Q Report
- FBR Capital Raises price Target on Gentex Corp (GNTX) to $22
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!