Jefferies Reiterates Buy on Procter & Gamble (PG) Following 1Q Report
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating and $98.00 price target on Procter & Gamble (NYSE: PG) following the company's 1Q earnings report. PG reported revenues of $16.5B, in line with consensus. +3% org sales exceeded Street estimates of +2.4%, driven by a solid +3% volume growth.
Analyst Kevin Grundy commented, "P&G's 1Q showed further progress with better than expected org sales (3% vs. Street 2.4%) driving strong EPS upside ($1.03 vs. $0.98). Macros remain volatile and investment in FY17 will constrain EPS growth, though we continue to like the set-up here with room for P&G to re-rate as org sales growth returns to industry growth rates. Maintain $98 PT and FY17-19 EPS ests., though see conservatism in P&G's guide."
Shares of Procter & Gamble closed at $86.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on PDC Energy (PDCE) to $81; Reiterates Neutral
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!