Jefferies Reiterates Buy on Procter & Gamble (PG) Following 1Q Report
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating and $98.00 price target on Procter & Gamble (NYSE: PG) following the company's 1Q earnings report. PG reported revenues of $16.5B, in line with consensus. +3% org sales exceeded Street estimates of +2.4%, driven by a solid +3% volume growth.
Analyst Kevin Grundy commented, "P&G's 1Q showed further progress with better than expected org sales (3% vs. Street 2.4%) driving strong EPS upside ($1.03 vs. $0.98). Macros remain volatile and investment in FY17 will constrain EPS growth, though we continue to like the set-up here with room for P&G to re-rate as org sales growth returns to industry growth rates. Maintain $98 PT and FY17-19 EPS ests., though see conservatism in P&G's guide."
Shares of Procter & Gamble closed at $86.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $215 at Oppenheimer
- Oracle (ORCL): Earnings Preview, Checks Show Strong Cloud Revenue - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!