Jefferies Reiterates Buy on Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen (PLKI) Following 2Q - PT to $63
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends flat; Microsoft rallies, healthcare falls
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies Maintained a Buy rating on Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen (NASDAQ: PLKI), and cut the price target to $63.00 (from $65.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. EPS of $0.47 was inline with consensus estimates.
Analyst Alexander Slagle commented, "EPS inline, as domestic SSS was light (flat vs 1% cons) & intl SSS beat (6.4% vs 4.7% cons); however, stock down as hopes for a reacceleration in SSS that appeared to be in the works as of Apr/May ended up short-lived with slower QSR spending trends into Jun/Jul. Although industry trends worse than expected, we think PLKI will emerge as one of the few winners in the category as investments in people, tech & ops pays off, and EPS growth materializes."
Shares of Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen closed at $55.15 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!