Jefferies Reiterates Buy on Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen (PLKI) Following 2Q - PT to $63
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies Maintained a Buy rating on Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen (NASDAQ: PLKI), and cut the price target to $63.00 (from $65.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. EPS of $0.47 was inline with consensus estimates.
Analyst Alexander Slagle commented, "EPS inline, as domestic SSS was light (flat vs 1% cons) & intl SSS beat (6.4% vs 4.7% cons); however, stock down as hopes for a reacceleration in SSS that appeared to be in the works as of Apr/May ended up short-lived with slower QSR spending trends into Jun/Jul. Although industry trends worse than expected, we think PLKI will emerge as one of the few winners in the category as investments in people, tech & ops pays off, and EPS growth materializes."
Shares of Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen closed at $55.15 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Beat
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Green Plains Partners LP (GPP) to Buy
- Stifel Boosts PT on Francesca's (FRAN) to $21; Notes Solid Start to Q4, Confident CEO Strategy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!