Jefferies Reiterates Buy on PayPal (PYPL)
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating and $52.00 price target on PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) as the company considers a more asset-light model for its consumer credit business. Jefferies thinks the change could be related to both new and existing loans, and expects further updates over the next couple of quarters.
Analyst Jason Kupferberg commented, "PYPL is considering a more asset-light model for its consumer credit business, which while modestly EPS dilutive, would de-risk the business while still providing the same fly-wheel benefits, and we think would enhance PYPL's multiple. We also believe PYPL's focus on becoming the platform and partner of choice in online/mobile/social payments will ultimately drive long-term shareholder value. Maintain Buy."
Shares of PayPal closed at $39.28 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Parker-Hannifin (PH) Ahead of Acquisition Close
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades TripAdvisor (TRIP) to Hold
- Stemline Therapeutics (STML) SL-401 Data at ASH Shows Consistent Efficacy in BPDCN - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!