Jefferies Reiterates Buy on PPG Industries (PPG) - PT to $113
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Seen as Kraft Heinz's (KHC) Next Logical Takeover Target - Credit Suisse
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on PPG Industries (NYSE: PPG), and cut the price target to $113.00 (from $129.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. PPG reported 3Q EPS in-line with the pre-announced range of $1.54-$1.57. At the segment level, Industrial was $0.02 better than expected, and lower corporate costs offset a $0.06 miss in Performance Coatings and headwinds below the operating line.
Analyst Laurence Alexander commented, "Q3 EPS of $1.56 was in line with our estimate and the pre-announced range of $1.54-$1.57. PPG's combination of cash flow (6.6% average FCF yield before dividends in 2017E-2019E), balance sheet flexibility and cyclical leverage (esp. in Europe) should support a return to a market multiple, at least, in mid-2017. While catalysts are sparse near term, the risk/reward looks appealing after the recent sell-off, especially compared to the broader sector."
Shares of PPG Industries closed at $92.38 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Beat
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Gildan Activewear (GIL) Following Investor Meetings
- Western Digital (WDC) PT Raised to $80 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!