Jefferies Reiterates Buy on PPG Industries (PPG) - PT to $113
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on PPG Industries (NYSE: PPG), and cut the price target to $113.00 (from $129.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. PPG reported 3Q EPS in-line with the pre-announced range of $1.54-$1.57. At the segment level, Industrial was $0.02 better than expected, and lower corporate costs offset a $0.06 miss in Performance Coatings and headwinds below the operating line.
Analyst Laurence Alexander commented, "Q3 EPS of $1.56 was in line with our estimate and the pre-announced range of $1.54-$1.57. PPG's combination of cash flow (6.6% average FCF yield before dividends in 2017E-2019E), balance sheet flexibility and cyclical leverage (esp. in Europe) should support a return to a market multiple, at least, in mid-2017. While catalysts are sparse near term, the risk/reward looks appealing after the recent sell-off, especially compared to the broader sector."
Shares of PPG Industries closed at $92.38 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Methode Electronics (MEI) Following Better Than Expected 2Q
- KLR Group Cuts Price Target on Bill Barrett (BBG) to $9; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!