Jefferies Reiterates Buy on PPG Industries (PPG) - PT to $113
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on PPG Industries (NYSE: PPG), and cut the price target to $113.00 (from $129.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. PPG reported 3Q EPS in-line with the pre-announced range of $1.54-$1.57. At the segment level, Industrial was $0.02 better than expected, and lower corporate costs offset a $0.06 miss in Performance Coatings and headwinds below the operating line.
Analyst Laurence Alexander commented, "Q3 EPS of $1.56 was in line with our estimate and the pre-announced range of $1.54-$1.57. PPG's combination of cash flow (6.6% average FCF yield before dividends in 2017E-2019E), balance sheet flexibility and cyclical leverage (esp. in Europe) should support a return to a market multiple, at least, in mid-2017. While catalysts are sparse near term, the risk/reward looks appealing after the recent sell-off, especially compared to the broader sector."
Shares of PPG Industries closed at $92.38 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $210 at Mizuho
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Entergy (ETR) to $72 Following Announced PPA Termination
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!