Jefferies Reiterates Buy on PPG Industries (PPG) - PT to $113
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on PPG Industries (NYSE: PPG), and cut the price target to $113.00 (from $129.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. PPG reported 3Q EPS in-line with the pre-announced range of $1.54-$1.57. At the segment level, Industrial was $0.02 better than expected, and lower corporate costs offset a $0.06 miss in Performance Coatings and headwinds below the operating line.
Analyst Laurence Alexander commented, "Q3 EPS of $1.56 was in line with our estimate and the pre-announced range of $1.54-$1.57. PPG's combination of cash flow (6.6% average FCF yield before dividends in 2017E-2019E), balance sheet flexibility and cyclical leverage (esp. in Europe) should support a return to a market multiple, at least, in mid-2017. While catalysts are sparse near term, the risk/reward looks appealing after the recent sell-off, especially compared to the broader sector."
Shares of PPG Industries closed at $92.38 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target (TGT) PT, Estimates Cut at Buckingham Research Following Miss
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Church & Dwight Co. Inc. (CHD) to Hold
- Neurocrine Bio. (NBIX) PT Lowered to $56 at Jefferies Amid Adult Tourette's Data
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!