Jefferies Reiterates Buy on Oshkosh Corp. (OSK) Following Analyst Day
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating and $65.00 price target on Oshkosh Corp. (NYSE: OSK) following the company's analyst day. Management reiterated LRIP expectations for JLTV of 750 and 2,000 units in 2017/2018.
Analyst Stephen Volkmann commented, "We attended the Oshkosh Analyst Day in Oshkosh, Wisconsin. We continue to believe that Defense growth can more than offset Access weakness, driving earnings growth for the next several years. Initial 2017 outlook conservative as expected; we maintain our Buy rating."
Shares of Oshkosh closed at $50.88 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $94 at Stifel Following 4Q Beat
- IBM (IBM): Closer Look Shows The - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!