Jefferies Reiterates Buy on Oracle (ORCL) Following 1Q Report
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating and $51.00 price target on Oracle (NYSE: ORCL) following the company's 1Q earnings report. ORCL reported Non-GAAP EPS of $0.55 on total revenue of $8.595B, compared to the consensus estimates of $0.58 and $8.703B.
Analyst John DiFucci commented, "The optics of ORCL's F1Q may seem like a typical 1Q on initial glance, but we believe the results indicate an inflection point in the momentum of the aggregate business, with new business growth clearly in positive territory. We expect this to gradually accelerate and to become apparent as the Cloud accounting develops and the impending availability of the 12c R2 database drives incremental growth."
Shares of Oracle closed at $40.86 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NetEase (NTES) PT Raised To $305 At Goldman Sachs, Maintains Buy
- Neurocrine Bio. (NBIX) PT Lowered to $56 at Jefferies Amid Adult Tourette's Data
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Symantec (SYMC) to $27; Reiterates Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!