Jefferies Reiterates Buy on Oracle (ORCL) Following 1Q Report
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating and $51.00 price target on Oracle (NYSE: ORCL) following the company's 1Q earnings report. ORCL reported Non-GAAP EPS of $0.55 on total revenue of $8.595B, compared to the consensus estimates of $0.58 and $8.703B.
Analyst John DiFucci commented, "The optics of ORCL's F1Q may seem like a typical 1Q on initial glance, but we believe the results indicate an inflection point in the momentum of the aggregate business, with new business growth clearly in positive territory. We expect this to gradually accelerate and to become apparent as the Cloud accounting develops and the impending availability of the 12c R2 database drives incremental growth."
Shares of Oracle closed at $40.86 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) PT Bumped to $45 at Jefferies Following In-Line Results on Note 7 Impact
- FBR Capital Reiterates Outperform on Verizon Communications (VZ) Following Solid 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!