Jefferies Reiterates Buy on Oracle (ORCL) Ahead of 1Q Report
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating and $51.00 price target on Oracle (NYSE: ORCL) ahead of the company's 1Q earnings report.
Analyst John DiFucci commented, "We expect a decent Q led by continued strength in Cloud signings in ORCL's F1Q, which is typically seasonally muted. ORCL has said that Cloud signings are preferential to on prem and the company’s behavior is supportive of this conclusion, as we doubt there is another major software company so aggressively pursuing such a transition. FX will likely have little effect on reported results since guidance was given with about a 20 basis point headwind to revenue."
Shares of Oracle closed at $40.68 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oracle (ORCL): Update On The Netsuite Acquisition - Cowen
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Dollar General (DG) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!