Jefferies Reiterates Buy on NuVasive (NUVA) Following 3Q Report
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating and $72.00 price target on NuVasive (NASDAQ: NUVA) following the company's 3Q earnings report. For the year, the company is now guiding to $952mn in sales (down from $962mn). Components of this include the US capital stocking issue of $3.5mn and the negative impact to Japanese sales from the dilator reclassification. Despite the minor hiccup and the first case of guidance being lowered in recent memory, the NUVA story is largely intact.
Analyst Raj Denhoy commented, "3Q sales came in $3mn shy of guidance ($240mn v. ~$243mn); EPS was in line at $0.40. The top-line miss was $3.5mn in US capital and stock orders that did not materializing as expected. For FY16, revenue guidance was lowered by $10mn to reflect this $3.5mn plus $6mn in previously expected XLIF sales from the delay of a dilator reclassification in Japan. The issues in 3Q are transitory and the share gain and profit improvement story at NUVA is firmly intact."
Shares of NuVasive closed at $65.43 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) to $30 Following 4Q
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
- BMO Capital Reiterates Outperform on Costco Wholesale (COST) Following 1Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!