Jefferies Reiterates Buy on Integra LifeSciences (IART) After Meeting with Management
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating and $95.00 price target on Integra LifeSciences (NASDAQ: IART) after visiting with management. Discussions were centered around the company's restructuring, as well as revenue performance and margin outlook. IART's recent growth has come from better execution in existing markets and the biggest new opportunities are still relatively untapped. The regenerative portfolio remains a highlight and management again stressed the combination of Omnigraft, the TEI products, and VolTAC antimicrobial dressing position as well positioned to make a run at the outpatient wound setting.
Analyst Raj Denhoy commented, "On Thursday, we visited IART in NJ. Several areas of discussion were the significant restructuring that has taken place at IART; the recent strong revenue performance; the outsized opportunities still teed up; and the outlook for margin improvement. While the level of near-term investment needed to realize the opportunities remains a question, the longer-term opportunity remains significant."
Shares of Integra LifeSciences closed at $86.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IBM (IBM): Closer Look Shows The - Jefferies
- Bassett Furniture (BSET) PT Raised to $28 at Stifel Following 4Q EPS Beat
- Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy on IBM (IBM) Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!