Jefferies Reiterates Buy on Helen of Troy (HELE) Ahead of 2Q Report
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating and $116.00 price target on Helen of Troy (NASDAQ: HELE) ahead of the company's 2Q report.
Analyst Trevor Young commented, "HELE will report F2Q17 results on Thursday (10/6) AMC. We worry that beauty may worsen in F2Q as lackluster sub-category growth and ~1,500bps tougher compares weigh, while nutrition may not yet be turning a corner. We are ~1% (~$4m) below cons. rev. and less aggressive on GM (+195bps vs. +215bps), but more constructive on SG&A discipline (-$2m vs. cons.). We're subsequently +2% ahead of adj. EBITDA and +3% ahead on adj. EPS ($1.18 vs. $1.14)."
Shares of Helen of Troy closed at $86.59 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades PennTex Midstream Partners, LP (PTXP) to Hold
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Gibraltar Industries (ROCK) to $52; Reiterates Outperform
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Coca-Cola European Partners (CCE) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!