Jefferies Reiterates Buy on Helen of Troy (HELE) Ahead of 2Q Report
- Wall St. set to rise ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Dollar recoups losses, caution sets in ahead of Trump inauguration
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating and $116.00 price target on Helen of Troy (NASDAQ: HELE) ahead of the company's 2Q report.
Analyst Trevor Young commented, "HELE will report F2Q17 results on Thursday (10/6) AMC. We worry that beauty may worsen in F2Q as lackluster sub-category growth and ~1,500bps tougher compares weigh, while nutrition may not yet be turning a corner. We are ~1% (~$4m) below cons. rev. and less aggressive on GM (+195bps vs. +215bps), but more constructive on SG&A discipline (-$2m vs. cons.). We're subsequently +2% ahead of adj. EBITDA and +3% ahead on adj. EPS ($1.18 vs. $1.14)."
Shares of Helen of Troy closed at $86.59 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- United Rentals (URI) PT Raised to $130 at Jefferies Ahead of 4Q Report
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $120 at Aegis Capital Following Solid 4Q
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY): Opdivo/Yervoy Optionality Removed - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!