Jefferies Reiterates Buy on Helen of Troy (HELE) Ahead of 2Q Report
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall St. slips on earnings; Apple results due
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- Panera Bread (PNRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Raises Outlook
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating and $116.00 price target on Helen of Troy (NASDAQ: HELE) ahead of the company's 2Q report.
Analyst Trevor Young commented, "HELE will report F2Q17 results on Thursday (10/6) AMC. We worry that beauty may worsen in F2Q as lackluster sub-category growth and ~1,500bps tougher compares weigh, while nutrition may not yet be turning a corner. We are ~1% (~$4m) below cons. rev. and less aggressive on GM (+195bps vs. +215bps), but more constructive on SG&A discipline (-$2m vs. cons.). We're subsequently +2% ahead of adj. EBITDA and +3% ahead on adj. EPS ($1.18 vs. $1.14)."
Shares of Helen of Troy closed at $86.59 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Rambus (RMBS) Following 3Q Report
- Certolizumab pegol (Cimzia®) AutoClicks® Prefilled Pen - a New Self-injection Device Designed in Collaboration With Patients and Good Grips® - is Now Available in the UK on the NHS
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on T-Mobile (TMUS) to $55 Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!