Jefferies Reiterates Buy on Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Following 2Q Report
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating and $50.00 price target on Dave & Buster's Entertainment (NASDAQ: PLAY) following the company's 2Q earnings report. EPS came in above estimates. However, 2Q SSS of +1.0% missed consensus of 2.0% and full-year guidance was reduced to 2.25-3.25% (from 3.25-4.25%).
Analyst Andy Barish commented, "$0.50 adj. EPS beat JefCo/Cons. with SSS worse than expected and '16 SSS guide lowered with tough industry conditions. Margins provided upside but this gets tougher in 2H. Key revs, EBITDA and NI maintained as new store productivity better but slower SSS will create stock pullback. Our ’16E/'17E EBITDA ests. go to $231/$262mm (from $232/$261mm). Reiterate Buy and $50 PT and would take advantage of expected weakness on slower SSS."
Shares of Dave & Buster's closed at $46.27 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!