Jefferies Reiterates Buy on Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Following 2Q Report
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating and $50.00 price target on Dave & Buster's Entertainment (NASDAQ: PLAY) following the company's 2Q earnings report. EPS came in above estimates. However, 2Q SSS of +1.0% missed consensus of 2.0% and full-year guidance was reduced to 2.25-3.25% (from 3.25-4.25%).
Analyst Andy Barish commented, "$0.50 adj. EPS beat JefCo/Cons. with SSS worse than expected and '16 SSS guide lowered with tough industry conditions. Margins provided upside but this gets tougher in 2H. Key revs, EBITDA and NI maintained as new store productivity better but slower SSS will create stock pullback. Our ’16E/'17E EBITDA ests. go to $231/$262mm (from $232/$261mm). Reiterate Buy and $50 PT and would take advantage of expected weakness on slower SSS."
Shares of Dave & Buster's closed at $46.27 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- Zendesk (ZEN) Falls as JMP Checks Suggest Q4 Bookings May Disappoint
- Deutsche Bank Starts Danaher (DHR) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!