Jefferies Reiterates Buy on Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Following 2Q Report
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
- Mnuchin Wants Fannie (FNMA)/Freddie (FMCC) Out of Government Hands, But Stocks Grossly Overvalued - Keefe, Bruyette & Woods
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating and $50.00 price target on Dave & Buster's Entertainment (NASDAQ: PLAY) following the company's 2Q earnings report. EPS came in above estimates. However, 2Q SSS of +1.0% missed consensus of 2.0% and full-year guidance was reduced to 2.25-3.25% (from 3.25-4.25%).
Analyst Andy Barish commented, "$0.50 adj. EPS beat JefCo/Cons. with SSS worse than expected and '16 SSS guide lowered with tough industry conditions. Margins provided upside but this gets tougher in 2H. Key revs, EBITDA and NI maintained as new store productivity better but slower SSS will create stock pullback. Our ’16E/'17E EBITDA ests. go to $231/$262mm (from $232/$261mm). Reiterate Buy and $50 PT and would take advantage of expected weakness on slower SSS."
Shares of Dave & Buster's closed at $46.27 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- Dougherty & Co Starts CardioNet (BEAT) at Buy
- BTIG Cuts PT on Workday (WDAY) to $88 Following Q3 Results; Affirms at 'Buy'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!