Jefferies Reiterates Buy on DISH Network (DISH) Following 3Q
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies maintained a Buy rating and $80.00 price target on Dish Network (NASDAQ: DISH) following the company's 3Q earnings report. Revenue was in line, with expectations due to better net adds and in-line ARPU. Free cash flow of $291mn versus $389mn estimates, was driven by lower EBITDA, somewhat offset by lower than anticipated capital spending.
Analyst Mike McCormack commented, "While all eyes remain on spectrum, and the outcome of the broadcast auction, DISH gross additions were well ahead of expectations, as Sling momentum continues. Subscriber net losses on higher churn were a result of a programming dispute, and tighter credit standards. A price increase helped ARPU beat expectations, but also contributed to the higher churn. We expect investors to continue to remain focused on long-term optionality for the spectrum portfolio."
Shares of Dish Network closed at $57.93 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on CarMax (KMX) to $72 Ahead of 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!