Jefferies Reiterates Buy on ConAgra Foods (CAG) Ahead of Analyst Day
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating and $56.00 price target on ConAgra Foods (NYSE: CAG) ahead of analyst day. Management will likely lay out LT growth algorithms for both companies. Jefferies expects CAG Brands to produce DD earnings growth and LW to produce HSD/LDD growth over the next couple years.
Analyst Akshay Jagdale commented, "Although we expect mgmt to set conservative growth targets for both CAG Brands and LW at their respective analyst days (LW on 10/13; CAG 10/18), we continue to believe the underlying assets are undervalued and see potential to unlock ~$14B in incremental value. Our proprietary segmentation analysis, asset sale valuation framework, proxy review & stand-alone LW & CAG Brands models differentiate our view relative to the Street & support our Buy rating & $56 PT."
Shares of ConAgra closed at $46.98 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- RBC says 'Trump-onomics' has Reset Industrial Expansion Clock - (HDS) (WCC) (GWW) (MMM)
- Credit Suisse Downgrades NetApp (NTAP) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!