Jefferies Reiterates Buy on ConAgra Foods (CAG) Ahead of Analyst Day
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating and $56.00 price target on ConAgra Foods (NYSE: CAG) ahead of analyst day. Management will likely lay out LT growth algorithms for both companies. Jefferies expects CAG Brands to produce DD earnings growth and LW to produce HSD/LDD growth over the next couple years.
Analyst Akshay Jagdale commented, "Although we expect mgmt to set conservative growth targets for both CAG Brands and LW at their respective analyst days (LW on 10/13; CAG 10/18), we continue to believe the underlying assets are undervalued and see potential to unlock ~$14B in incremental value. Our proprietary segmentation analysis, asset sale valuation framework, proxy review & stand-alone LW & CAG Brands models differentiate our view relative to the Street & support our Buy rating & $56 PT."
Shares of ConAgra closed at $46.98 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
- Oppenheimer Reiterates Outperform on Microsoft (MSFT) Following Strong 1Q Report
- Mizuho Securities Remains Sidelined on Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Following 3Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!