Jefferies Reiterates Buy on ConAgra Foods (CAG) Ahead of Analyst Day
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating and $56.00 price target on ConAgra Foods (NYSE: CAG) ahead of analyst day. Management will likely lay out LT growth algorithms for both companies. Jefferies expects CAG Brands to produce DD earnings growth and LW to produce HSD/LDD growth over the next couple years.
Analyst Akshay Jagdale commented, "Although we expect mgmt to set conservative growth targets for both CAG Brands and LW at their respective analyst days (LW on 10/13; CAG 10/18), we continue to believe the underlying assets are undervalued and see potential to unlock ~$14B in incremental value. Our proprietary segmentation analysis, asset sale valuation framework, proxy review & stand-alone LW & CAG Brands models differentiate our view relative to the Street & support our Buy rating & $56 PT."
Shares of ConAgra closed at $46.98 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) to Buy Amid Emerging Delaware Basin Potential
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!