Jefferies Reiterates Buy on Cisco Systems (CSCO) Following 1Q
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating and $35.00 price target on Cisco Systems (NASDAQ: CSCO) following the company's 1Q earnings report. CSCO reported overall sales of $12.352B and EPS of $0.61, beating Street expectations of $12.33B and $0.59, respectively. Management guided for January sales at -2% to -4% Y/Y after normalizing for the STB business divestiture.
Analyst George Notter commented, "Investors should take “a grain of salt” with the January guidance given: 1) the disruption in near-term sales associated with Cisco’s move toward SaaS/ recurring revenue; and 2) their propensity to sandbag guidance from time to time (we do agree they’re seeing some Service Provider softness)."
Shares of Cisco closed at $31.57 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on US Physical Therapy (USPH) to $63 Following 12-Clinic Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!