Jefferies Reiterates Buy on Cisco Systems (CSCO) Following 1Q
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating and $35.00 price target on Cisco Systems (NASDAQ: CSCO) following the company's 1Q earnings report. CSCO reported overall sales of $12.352B and EPS of $0.61, beating Street expectations of $12.33B and $0.59, respectively. Management guided for January sales at -2% to -4% Y/Y after normalizing for the STB business divestiture.
Analyst George Notter commented, "Investors should take “a grain of salt” with the January guidance given: 1) the disruption in near-term sales associated with Cisco’s move toward SaaS/ recurring revenue; and 2) their propensity to sandbag guidance from time to time (we do agree they’re seeing some Service Provider softness)."
Shares of Cisco closed at $31.57 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on NeuroDerm (NDRM) to $42
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!