Jefferies Reiterates Buy on Cisco Systems (CSCO) Following 1Q
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating and $35.00 price target on Cisco Systems (NASDAQ: CSCO) following the company's 1Q earnings report. CSCO reported overall sales of $12.352B and EPS of $0.61, beating Street expectations of $12.33B and $0.59, respectively. Management guided for January sales at -2% to -4% Y/Y after normalizing for the STB business divestiture.
Analyst George Notter commented, "Investors should take “a grain of salt” with the January guidance given: 1) the disruption in near-term sales associated with Cisco’s move toward SaaS/ recurring revenue; and 2) their propensity to sandbag guidance from time to time (we do agree they’re seeing some Service Provider softness)."
Shares of Cisco closed at $31.57 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- Bassett Furniture (BSET) PT Raised to $28 at Stifel Following 4Q EPS Beat
- Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy on IBM (IBM) Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!