Jefferies Reiterates Buy on Chegg (CHGG) Following Analyst Day
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating and $12.00 price target on Chegg (NYSE: CHGG) following the company's analyst day. A key focus moving forward is growing overall engagement. Increased engagement will drive greater ARPU and growth in attach rates. The company remains on track to transition to a fully digital business by the end of the year. CHGGs target operating model post-transition is >60% gross margins and ~25% EBITDA margins.
Analyst Brian Fitzgerald commented, "Chegg hosted its Analyst Day walking through the capabilities of its product offerings and the attractive addressable market. Focus remains on expanding the 'student graph' as Chegg aims to embark on a 10+ year journey with its students. The transition to a fully digital business is nearly complete and mgmt provided outlook around its post-transition target operating model. We reiterate our Buy and $12 PT."
Shares of Chegg closed at $7.86 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Craig-Hallum Starts Chegg (CHGG) at Hold
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers (RBA) to $33
- KLR Group Upgrades Sanchez Energy (SN) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!