Jefferies Reiterates Buy on Chegg (CHGG) Following Analyst Day
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating and $12.00 price target on Chegg (NYSE: CHGG) following the company's analyst day. A key focus moving forward is growing overall engagement. Increased engagement will drive greater ARPU and growth in attach rates. The company remains on track to transition to a fully digital business by the end of the year. CHGGs target operating model post-transition is >60% gross margins and ~25% EBITDA margins.
Analyst Brian Fitzgerald commented, "Chegg hosted its Analyst Day walking through the capabilities of its product offerings and the attractive addressable market. Focus remains on expanding the 'student graph' as Chegg aims to embark on a 10+ year journey with its students. The transition to a fully digital business is nearly complete and mgmt provided outlook around its post-transition target operating model. We reiterate our Buy and $12 PT."
Shares of Chegg closed at $7.86 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
- Oracle (ORCL): Earnings Preview, Checks Show Strong Cloud Revenue - Jefferies
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on NeuroDerm (NDRM) to $42
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!