Jefferies Reiterates Buy on Boeing (BA) After Adjusting Estimates
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating and $165.00 price target on Boeing (NYSE: BA) after adjusting estimates. Core EPS for the periods 2016 to 2018 have been revised to $6.25, $9.45 and $10.00 from $6.20, $9.65 and $10.65.
Analyst Howard Rubel commented, "There is a reasonably good investment case for Boeing. We believe the company understands that it needs to drive productivity and to hit development milestones. While civil orders have been slow year-to-date, recent progress with customers demonstrates that the current product is attractive. Cash Flow and EPS growth create an attractive valuation."
Shares of Boeing closed at $134.66 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
- Proofpoint (PFPT): Raising PT After A Stellar Quarter - Wells Fargo
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!