Jefferies Reiterates Buy on Boeing (BA) After Adjusting Estimates
- Wall Street turns defensive on Trump's protectionist stance
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating and $165.00 price target on Boeing (NYSE: BA) after adjusting estimates. Core EPS for the periods 2016 to 2018 have been revised to $6.25, $9.45 and $10.00 from $6.20, $9.65 and $10.65.
Analyst Howard Rubel commented, "There is a reasonably good investment case for Boeing. We believe the company understands that it needs to drive productivity and to hit development milestones. While civil orders have been slow year-to-date, recent progress with customers demonstrates that the current product is attractive. Cash Flow and EPS growth create an attractive valuation."
Shares of Boeing closed at $134.66 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Perrigo Co. (PRGO): Cutting Estimates After Management Meeting - Jefferies
- Preferred Bank (PFBC) PT Raised to $65 at FBR Capital Following 4Q EPS Beat
- Jefferies Upgrades Williams Companies (WMB) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!