Jefferies Reiterates Buy on At Home Group (HOME) Following 2Q EPS Beat
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating and $20.00 price target on At Home Group (NYSE: HOME) following the company's 2Q earnings report. HOME reported adjusted EPS of $0.13, beating the Street’s estimate of $0.11. Comp store sales were +0.9%, above management’s guidance for 0% to +0.5% and beat the Street’s view for +0.4%.
Analyst Daniel Binder commented, "With a sales and EPS beat in its first earnings report, HOME is off to a good start as a public company. FY17 guide should be encouraging for investors given Street expectations are toward the low end on both comp store sales and EPS. HOME’s large box, large assortment, and EDLP approach distinguishes it in the marketplace. It has performed well against a promotional backdrop as result of its low prices and a strong value proposition."
Shares of At Home Group closed at $12.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
- Jefferies Reiterates Hold on Dunkin' Brands (DNKN) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!