Jefferies Reiterates Buy on At Home Group (HOME) Following 2Q EPS Beat
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating and $20.00 price target on At Home Group (NYSE: HOME) following the company's 2Q earnings report. HOME reported adjusted EPS of $0.13, beating the Street’s estimate of $0.11. Comp store sales were +0.9%, above management’s guidance for 0% to +0.5% and beat the Street’s view for +0.4%.
Analyst Daniel Binder commented, "With a sales and EPS beat in its first earnings report, HOME is off to a good start as a public company. FY17 guide should be encouraging for investors given Street expectations are toward the low end on both comp store sales and EPS. HOME’s large box, large assortment, and EDLP approach distinguishes it in the marketplace. It has performed well against a promotional backdrop as result of its low prices and a strong value proposition."
Shares of At Home Group closed at $12.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
- Jefferies Adjusts Estimates on Ciena (CIEN) - PT to $29
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!