Jefferies Reiterates Buy on Almost Family (AFAM) Following 80% Interest Acquisition in Home Health Business
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating and $58.00 price target on Almost Family (NASDAQ: AFAM) following the company's acquisition of 80% interest in CYH's home health business. AFAM will be the nation's 3rd largest home health provider upon completion of the CYH deal in Q4, which will add $170MM of home health revenue and $30MM of hospice revenue.
Analyst Brian Tanquilut commented, "We have a positive view on AFAM shares given our belief that the stock is meaningfully undervalued (12x P/E, 8.5x EV/EBITDA), particularly given its fairly predictable earnings power, the company's position as a leading consolidator in the highly attractive home nursing space, and accelerating LT growth outlook. We also believe that AFAM's acquisition of CYH's home health assets is very accretive (+19% to FY17 EPS) and isn't adequately reflected in the stock."
Shares of Almost Family closed at $38.75 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on US Physical Therapy (USPH) to $63 Following 12-Clinic Acquisition
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Ulta Salon (ULTA) to $270; Reiterates Hold
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!