Jefferies Reiterates Buy on Almost Family (AFAM) Following 80% Interest Acquisition in Home Health Business
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating and $58.00 price target on Almost Family (NASDAQ: AFAM) following the company's acquisition of 80% interest in CYH's home health business. AFAM will be the nation's 3rd largest home health provider upon completion of the CYH deal in Q4, which will add $170MM of home health revenue and $30MM of hospice revenue.
Analyst Brian Tanquilut commented, "We have a positive view on AFAM shares given our belief that the stock is meaningfully undervalued (12x P/E, 8.5x EV/EBITDA), particularly given its fairly predictable earnings power, the company's position as a leading consolidator in the highly attractive home nursing space, and accelerating LT growth outlook. We also believe that AFAM's acquisition of CYH's home health assets is very accretive (+19% to FY17 EPS) and isn't adequately reflected in the stock."
Shares of Almost Family closed at $38.75 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Crown Castle (CCI) Misses Q3 AFFO by 2c, Revenues Beats
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Halliburton (HAL) Following 3Q Report
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on WD-40 Co. (WDFC) Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!