Jefferies Reiterates Buy on Almost Family (AFAM) Following 80% Interest Acquisition in Home Health Business
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating and $58.00 price target on Almost Family (NASDAQ: AFAM) following the company's acquisition of 80% interest in CYH's home health business. AFAM will be the nation's 3rd largest home health provider upon completion of the CYH deal in Q4, which will add $170MM of home health revenue and $30MM of hospice revenue.
Analyst Brian Tanquilut commented, "We have a positive view on AFAM shares given our belief that the stock is meaningfully undervalued (12x P/E, 8.5x EV/EBITDA), particularly given its fairly predictable earnings power, the company's position as a leading consolidator in the highly attractive home nursing space, and accelerating LT growth outlook. We also believe that AFAM's acquisition of CYH's home health assets is very accretive (+19% to FY17 EPS) and isn't adequately reflected in the stock."
Shares of Almost Family closed at $38.75 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Silgan (SLGN) to Acquire WestRock's (WRK) Specialty Closures and Dispensing Systems Business for $1.03B
- AIG (AIG): Berkshire Deal Removes Long Term Risk Overhang - BMO
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $96 at UBS Following 2Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!