Jefferies Reiterates Buy as SS&C Technologies (SSNC) Announces Wells Fargo Fund Services Acquisition
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating and $36.00 price target on SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: SSNC) as the company prepares to acquire Wells Fargo Global Fund Services. While no financial terms were disclosed, Jefferies assess' the acquisition cost to be relatively immaterial. Wells Fargo's $42 billion AUA is only about 4% of SSNC's current $1.056 trillion. As such, this deal does little to advance SSNC's total AUA.
Analyst John DiFucci commented, "SSNC is to acquire Wells Fargo Global Fund Services. While $42B AUA is only 4% of SSNC's current total, this expands SSNC's capabilities with sophisticated asset classes, and furthers its stance as the #2 global fund administrator. While no financial terms were disclosed, we estimate the acquisition cost will be $35-50M. We believe the fund admin market will continue to consolidate and SSNC will continue to be an active acquirer, which is a core competency."
Shares of SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. closed at $31.89 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SS&C Technologies Reports Q3 2016 Results
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on General Dynamics (GD) Following 3Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target as Cheesecake Factory (CAKE) Posts 3Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Wells Fargo, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!