Jefferies Reiterates Buy as SS&C Technologies (SSNC) Announces Wells Fargo Fund Services Acquisition
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Seen as Kraft Heinz's (KHC) Next Logical Takeover Target - Credit Suisse
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating and $36.00 price target on SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: SSNC) as the company prepares to acquire Wells Fargo Global Fund Services. While no financial terms were disclosed, Jefferies assess' the acquisition cost to be relatively immaterial. Wells Fargo's $42 billion AUA is only about 4% of SSNC's current $1.056 trillion. As such, this deal does little to advance SSNC's total AUA.
Analyst John DiFucci commented, "SSNC is to acquire Wells Fargo Global Fund Services. While $42B AUA is only 4% of SSNC's current total, this expands SSNC's capabilities with sophisticated asset classes, and furthers its stance as the #2 global fund administrator. While no financial terms were disclosed, we estimate the acquisition cost will be $35-50M. We believe the fund admin market will continue to consolidate and SSNC will continue to be an active acquirer, which is a core competency."
Shares of SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. closed at $31.89 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) and LinkedIn's (LNKD) Proposed Merger Cleared in Europe, with Conditions
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Gulfport Energy (GPOR) Announces $87M Acquisition of Monroe County Acreage
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Wells Fargo, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!