Jefferies Reiterates Buy Following Express Scripts' (ESRX) 3Q
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating and $88.00 price target on Express Scripts (NASDAQ: ESRX) following the company's 3Q earnings report. EPS of $1.74 was 1c above consensus and was up 21% Y/Y.
Analyst Brian Tanquilut commented, "We're maintaining our Buy on ESRX given our view that its valuation at 10x FY17 P/E does not give credit to its ability to drive double-digit EPS growth (driven by cost cuts and buybacks) and strong FCF. While we acknowledge overhangs from ANTM and drug pricing pressure concerns, we also believe that ESRX's Q3 performance shows mgmt. commitment to offsetting these concerns and enhancing NT shareholder value through operational/cost adjustments and buybacks."
Shares of Express Scripts closed at $70.07 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kroger (KR) to $30 Following 3Q and Guidance
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Shopify (SHOP) at Perform
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!