Jefferies Reiterates Buy Following Express Scripts' (ESRX) 3Q
- Wall Street ends down as Trump focuses on trade
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating and $88.00 price target on Express Scripts (NASDAQ: ESRX) following the company's 3Q earnings report. EPS of $1.74 was 1c above consensus and was up 21% Y/Y.
Analyst Brian Tanquilut commented, "We're maintaining our Buy on ESRX given our view that its valuation at 10x FY17 P/E does not give credit to its ability to drive double-digit EPS growth (driven by cost cuts and buybacks) and strong FCF. While we acknowledge overhangs from ANTM and drug pricing pressure concerns, we also believe that ESRX's Q3 performance shows mgmt. commitment to offsetting these concerns and enhancing NT shareholder value through operational/cost adjustments and buybacks."
Shares of Express Scripts closed at $70.07 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Electric (GE) PT Lowered to $35 at UBS Following 4Q Report
- Jefferies Upgrades Williams Companies (WMB) to Buy
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $96 at UBS Following 2Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!