Jefferies Reiterates Bullish View on Wingstop (WING) Post Q2
- Wall St. rises amid robust earnings, GDP data
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use: letter
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Andy Barish reiterated a Buy rating and $30 price target on Wingstop (NASDAQ: WING) following Q2 results.
Barish commented, "EPS of $0.15 beat JefCo/Cons by $0.01 driven by SSS of +3.1% vs. JefCo/Cons of 2.0%/2.5% offset by lower than expected RLM into higher wing costs and labor investments. Development remains strong as mgmt. raised its '16 expectations for co-owned and franchise new unit openings. '16 EBITDA guide modestly raised, but LSD SSS guide unchanged. Our ‘16E/17E EPS are relatively unchanged. Reiterate Buy and $30 PT."
Shares of Wingstop closed at $26.31 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Following 3Q
- Evercore Trims Ests on Twitter (TWTR) Following Q3 Results; Workforce Reduction, Q4 Outlook Provide Uncertainty
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Wex, Inc. (WEX) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!