Jefferies Reiterates Bullish View on Wingstop (WING) Post Q2
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst Andy Barish reiterated a Buy rating and $30 price target on Wingstop (NASDAQ: WING) following Q2 results.
Barish commented, "EPS of $0.15 beat JefCo/Cons by $0.01 driven by SSS of +3.1% vs. JefCo/Cons of 2.0%/2.5% offset by lower than expected RLM into higher wing costs and labor investments. Development remains strong as mgmt. raised its '16 expectations for co-owned and franchise new unit openings. '16 EBITDA guide modestly raised, but LSD SSS guide unchanged. Our ‘16E/17E EPS are relatively unchanged. Reiterate Buy and $30 PT."
Shares of Wingstop closed at $26.31 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kroger (KR) to $30 Following 3Q and Guidance
- ULTA Salon (ULTA) PT Raised to $290 at Stifel But Remains Sidelined
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!