Jefferies Reiterates Bullish View on Wingstop (WING) Post Q2
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies analyst Andy Barish reiterated a Buy rating and $30 price target on Wingstop (NASDAQ: WING) following Q2 results.
Barish commented, "EPS of $0.15 beat JefCo/Cons by $0.01 driven by SSS of +3.1% vs. JefCo/Cons of 2.0%/2.5% offset by lower than expected RLM into higher wing costs and labor investments. Development remains strong as mgmt. raised its '16 expectations for co-owned and franchise new unit openings. '16 EBITDA guide modestly raised, but LSD SSS guide unchanged. Our ‘16E/17E EPS are relatively unchanged. Reiterate Buy and $30 PT."
Shares of Wingstop closed at $26.31 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
- Bassett Furniture (BSET) PT Raised to $28 at Stifel Following 4Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!