Jefferies Raises price Target on Worthington Industries (WOR) to $42 Following Solid 1Q
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall St. slips on earnings; Apple results due
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- Panera Bread (PNRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Raises Outlook
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating on Worthington Industries (NYSE: WOR), and raised the price target to $42.00 (from $37.00), following the company's 1Q earnings report. WOR reported adjusted F1Q17 EPS of $1.03, which was ahead of the consensus estimate of $0.77. The operating income of $100.8M was ahead of forecasts (+12%) with most of the beat driven by higher JV income of $34.5M.
Analyst Seth Rosenfeld commented, "WOR reported adj. F1Q17 EPS of $1.03, which was ahead of our/street estimate of $0.77 with notable improvement in several JV’s and Steel Processing benefiting from elevated pricing. We maintain our HOLD rating post results viewing the shares as fairly valued and with cautious implications from recently inflecting steel prices resulting in new headwinds in coming quarters."
Shares of Worthington Industries closed at $46.89 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Rambus (RMBS) Following 3Q Report
- Needham & Company Retains Buy Rating on Nielsen (NLSN) Amid Disappointing Results and Sell-Off
- UBS Raises Price Target on Greenhill & Co. (GHL) to $17; Reiterates Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!