Jefferies Raises price Target on Worthington Industries (WOR) to $42 Following Solid 1Q
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating on Worthington Industries (NYSE: WOR), and raised the price target to $42.00 (from $37.00), following the company's 1Q earnings report. WOR reported adjusted F1Q17 EPS of $1.03, which was ahead of the consensus estimate of $0.77. The operating income of $100.8M was ahead of forecasts (+12%) with most of the beat driven by higher JV income of $34.5M.
Analyst Seth Rosenfeld commented, "WOR reported adj. F1Q17 EPS of $1.03, which was ahead of our/street estimate of $0.77 with notable improvement in several JV’s and Steel Processing benefiting from elevated pricing. We maintain our HOLD rating post results viewing the shares as fairly valued and with cautious implications from recently inflecting steel prices resulting in new headwinds in coming quarters."
Shares of Worthington Industries closed at $46.89 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
- SunTrust Raises Price Target on E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) to $31 Following Solid 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!