Jefferies Raises price Target on Harsco Corporation (HSC) Following In-Line 3Q
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating on Harsco Corporation (NYSE: HSC), and raised the price target to $13.00 (from $12.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Harsco reported 3Q adjusted operating income of $29m, in line with its preliminary announcement on 10/17/16. Adjusted EPS of $0.14 exceeded consensus estimates of $0.13.
Analyst Bhupender Bohra commented, "HSC 3Q16 results were largely in line with its prelim on 10/17/16. Good operational execution and an improved steel markets in the U.S. and Europe were the drivers. FCF guide was increased while EPS guide was largely reaffirmed at the mid-point. Rail (NA carloads) and Industrial (NA rig count) markets seem to be bottoming with potential improvement in 2017. We believe the recent debt reduction provides multiple capital allocation opportunities."
Shares of Harsco Corporation closed at $9.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Tailored Brands (TLRD) to Buy
- UBS Raises Price Target on Lowe's Cos. (LOW) Following Analyst Meeting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!