Jefferies Raises price Target on Encana (ECA) to $14 Following Analyst Day
- Wall Street hits record high for third day in a row
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating on EnCana Corp. (NYSE: ECA), and raised the price target to $14.00 (from $13.00), following the company's analyst day. ECA gave a capital guidance range for 2017 of $1.4-$1.8B, which should be funded through generated cash flow and cash raised in a recent ~$1.1B share sale. ECA’s five year plan targets overall volume expansion of 60%. Management believes the development plan to be self-funded in 2018 and beyond.
Analyst Jonathan Wolff commented, "Positive. ECA held an analyst day in NYC on Wednesday in which it offered a robust and capital efficient 5-year growth plan. ECA noted that its portfolio and corporate restructuring were largely complete and that it would now fully focus on efficiently developing a small set of core assets. ECA remains a Franchise Pick; we are raising our PT to $14 (from $13) based on the outlook for a more rapid development pace."
Shares of EnCana Corp. closed at $10.93 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!