Jefferies Raises price Target on Berry Plastics Group (BERY) to $59
- Wall Street set to open flat as investors test rally
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
- Oil slips on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/07: (EMKR) (PLAY) (WDC) Higher; (SIGM) (AVAV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating on Berry Plastics Group (NYSE: BERY), and raised the price target to $59.00 (from $52.00), following the company's 4Q earnings report.
Analyst Philip Ng commented, "BERY is on track to grow FCF >60% in FY16-FY18E as it integrates Avintiv and AEP, and with mgmt. taking a conservative approach to guidance, we believe there is upside to guidance. With mgmt. laser-focused on hitting its leverage targets in FY17, it should help bridge the valuation gap with peers, and we reiterate our Buy rating."
Shares of Berry Plastics Group closed at $49.94 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Beat
- Instinet Cuts Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) PT to $333
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!