Jefferies Raises price Target on Berry Plastics Group (BERY) to $59
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating on Berry Plastics Group (NYSE: BERY), and raised the price target to $59.00 (from $52.00), following the company's 4Q earnings report.
Analyst Philip Ng commented, "BERY is on track to grow FCF >60% in FY16-FY18E as it integrates Avintiv and AEP, and with mgmt. taking a conservative approach to guidance, we believe there is upside to guidance. With mgmt. laser-focused on hitting its leverage targets in FY17, it should help bridge the valuation gap with peers, and we reiterate our Buy rating."
Shares of Berry Plastics Group closed at $49.94 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Electric (GE) PT Lowered to $35 at UBS Following 4Q Report
- Seaport Global Securities Downgrades FMC Corp. (FMC) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Columbus McKinnon (CMCO) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!