Jefferies Raises price Target as Francesca's (FRAN) Appoints New CEO
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating on Francesca's Holdings (NASDAQ: FRAN), and raised the price target to $15.00 (from $13.00), following the company's appointment of Steven P. Lawrence as President and CEO. Current Interim Chairman and CEO Richard Kunes will assume the role of Chairman.
Analyst Randal Konik commented, "FRAN appointed Steven P. Lawrence as President and CEO, assuming the reins from Interim CEO Richard Kunes, who had held the position since Mike Barnes stepped down in May 2016. We are pleased with the speed with which FRAN has secured a CEO, hence minimizing disruption to the business, and believe Mr. Lawrence's merchant background is a strong fit for the company. Maintain Hold, PT to $15."
Shares of Francesca\'s Holdings closed at $15.17 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Increases Estimates on A.O. Smith (AOS) - PT to $111
- UPDATE: UBS Downgrades Validus Holdings (VR) to Neutral
- Prudential Financial (PRU) Garners Spot on Goldman Sachs's Conviction Buy List
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Management Changes
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Randal Konik
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!