Jefferies Raises price Target as Francesca's (FRAN) Appoints New CEO
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating on Francesca's Holdings (NASDAQ: FRAN), and raised the price target to $15.00 (from $13.00), following the company's appointment of Steven P. Lawrence as President and CEO. Current Interim Chairman and CEO Richard Kunes will assume the role of Chairman.
Analyst Randal Konik commented, "FRAN appointed Steven P. Lawrence as President and CEO, assuming the reins from Interim CEO Richard Kunes, who had held the position since Mike Barnes stepped down in May 2016. We are pleased with the speed with which FRAN has secured a CEO, hence minimizing disruption to the business, and believe Mr. Lawrence's merchant background is a strong fit for the company. Maintain Hold, PT to $15."
Shares of Francesca\'s Holdings closed at $15.17 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target (TGT) PT, Estimates Cut at Buckingham Research Following Miss
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Fortive (FTV) at Perform
- Check Point Software Technology (CHKP): Raising PT to $118 - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Management Changes
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Randal Konik
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!