Jefferies Raises price Target as Francesca's (FRAN) Appoints New CEO
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating on Francesca's Holdings (NASDAQ: FRAN), and raised the price target to $15.00 (from $13.00), following the company's appointment of Steven P. Lawrence as President and CEO. Current Interim Chairman and CEO Richard Kunes will assume the role of Chairman.
Analyst Randal Konik commented, "FRAN appointed Steven P. Lawrence as President and CEO, assuming the reins from Interim CEO Richard Kunes, who had held the position since Mike Barnes stepped down in May 2016. We are pleased with the speed with which FRAN has secured a CEO, hence minimizing disruption to the business, and believe Mr. Lawrence's merchant background is a strong fit for the company. Maintain Hold, PT to $15."
Shares of Francesca\'s Holdings closed at $15.17 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $120 at Aegis Capital Following Solid 4Q
- Polaris Industries (PII) PT Raised to $85 at Stifel Ahead of 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Management Changes
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Randal Konik
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!