Jefferies Raises price Target as Francesca's (FRAN) Appoints New CEO
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
- Mnuchin Wants Fannie (FNMA)/Freddie (FMCC) Out of Government Hands, But Stocks Grossly Overvalued - Keefe, Bruyette & Woods
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating on Francesca's Holdings (NASDAQ: FRAN), and raised the price target to $15.00 (from $13.00), following the company's appointment of Steven P. Lawrence as President and CEO. Current Interim Chairman and CEO Richard Kunes will assume the role of Chairman.
Analyst Randal Konik commented, "FRAN appointed Steven P. Lawrence as President and CEO, assuming the reins from Interim CEO Richard Kunes, who had held the position since Mike Barnes stepped down in May 2016. We are pleased with the speed with which FRAN has secured a CEO, hence minimizing disruption to the business, and believe Mr. Lawrence's merchant background is a strong fit for the company. Maintain Hold, PT to $15."
Shares of Francesca\'s Holdings closed at $15.17 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
- ULTA Salon (ULTA) PT Raised to $290 at Stifel But Remains Sidelined
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Ulta Salon (ULTA) to $270; Reiterates Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Management Changes
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Randal Konik
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!