Jefferies Raises Price target on Arista Networks (ANET) Following Strong 3Q
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies reiterated an Underperform rating on Arista Networks (NYSE: ANET), and raised the price target to $50.00 (from $40.25), following the company's 3Q earnings report. September sales of $290.3 million beat the Street's $283 million estimate. Non-GAAP EPS totaled $0.83 versus Street numbers looking for $0.73.
Analyst George Notter commented, "The Q3 and Q4 guidance looked strong in our view – despite the company’s issues with component shortages. While we like the business and certainly expect them to grow, we continue to believe that the risk/reward for the stock leans to the negative side."
Shares of Arista Networks closed at $82.08 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Arista Networks (ANET) to Equalweight
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!