Jefferies Raises Price target on Arista Networks (ANET) Following Strong 3Q
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies reiterated an Underperform rating on Arista Networks (NYSE: ANET), and raised the price target to $50.00 (from $40.25), following the company's 3Q earnings report. September sales of $290.3 million beat the Street's $283 million estimate. Non-GAAP EPS totaled $0.83 versus Street numbers looking for $0.73.
Analyst George Notter commented, "The Q3 and Q4 guidance looked strong in our view – despite the company’s issues with component shortages. While we like the business and certainly expect them to grow, we continue to believe that the risk/reward for the stock leans to the negative side."
Shares of Arista Networks closed at $82.08 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $94 at Stifel Following 4Q Beat
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $92 at Needham & Company Following Solid 1Q Beat and Raise
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $120 at Aegis Capital Following Solid 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!