Jefferies Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $79 Following User Conference and Analyst Day
- Stocks flat as earnings roll in, Comcast drags Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- CenturyLink (CTL) in Advanced Talks to Merge with Level 3 (LVLT) - DJ
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating on Workday (NYSE: WDAY), and raised the price target to $79.00 (from $72.00), following the company's annual user conference and Analyst Day. Management announced the availability of the Planning, Learning, and Student products. It also discussed ongoing improvements to core HCM and Financials applications.
Analyst John DiFucci commented, "We attended Workday's annual user conference and Analyst Day today in Chicago. The event was largely focused on incremental updates to Workday's products and technology, with an emphasis on the new Planning product and upcoming analytics additions across all products."
Shares of Workday closed at $89.79 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Western Digital (WDC) to $75; Reiterates Buy
- F5 Networks (FFIV) PT Raised to $120 at Jefferies
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Community Health (CYH) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!