Jefferies Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $79 Following User Conference and Analyst Day
- Wall Street set to open higher; Dow to hit record level
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating on Workday (NYSE: WDAY), and raised the price target to $79.00 (from $72.00), following the company's annual user conference and Analyst Day. Management announced the availability of the Planning, Learning, and Student products. It also discussed ongoing improvements to core HCM and Financials applications.
Analyst John DiFucci commented, "We attended Workday's annual user conference and Analyst Day today in Chicago. The event was largely focused on incremental updates to Workday's products and technology, with an emphasis on the new Planning product and upcoming analytics additions across all products."
Shares of Workday closed at $89.79 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Gibraltar Industries (ROCK) to $52; Reiterates Outperform
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Eldorado Resorts (ERI) Ahead of Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!