Jefferies Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $72 Following Mixed 2Q
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices under pressure as Iraq resists joining output cut
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating on Workday (NYSE: WDAY), and raised the price target to $72.00 (from $68.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. Non-GAAP EPS of ($0.04) was below consensus of ($0.02) due to a one-time write-off which impacted EPS by $0.07. Total revenues of $377.7M were better than consensus estimates of $372.7M.
Analyst John DiFucci commented, "By just about all accounts, Workday reported a strong Q, growing New Subscription ACV (Annual Contract Value) off a much more difficult comp than the prior period. It added some marquee names to its customer list, including IBM (previously announced) and Samsung, and metrics around financials were promising. Management said things would get better at the end of last year even with results that were questionable (in our opinion) – and it appears to have."
Shares of Workday closed at $79.65 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Time Warner (TWX) PT Raised to $102 at Brean Capital
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Packaging Corp. (PKG) to $93; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!