Jefferies Raises Price Target on Woodward (WWD) to $62 Following 4Q Report
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating on Woodward (NASDAQ: WWD), and raised the price target to $62.00 (from $59.00), following the company's 4Q earnings report. WWD reported EPS of $0.99, ahead of the consensus estimates of $0.91. Management believes Industrial revenues have reached a bottom, but visibility remains low as exhibited by a potentially seasonally weaker FQ1.
Analyst Sheila Kahyaoglu commented, "WWD reported FQ4:16 EPS of $0.99 vs. our est/cons. of $0.91. Operating profit accounted for the $0.10 beat driven by better revenues and earning in Aerospace. Tax helped by $0.02, offset by interest. Mgmt. initiated 2017 EPS range of $2.95-$3.25 vs. $2.85 in 2016; this compares to our estimate/ consensus of $3.10/$3.24."
Shares of Woodward closed at $65.15 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on CarMax (KMX) to $72 Ahead of 3Q
- Jefferies Adjusts Estimates on Ciena (CIEN) - PT to $29
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!