Jefferies Raises Price Target on Woodward (WWD) to $62 Following 4Q Report
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
- Oil rises on weaker dollar, Saudi commitment to cut output
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating on Woodward (NASDAQ: WWD), and raised the price target to $62.00 (from $59.00), following the company's 4Q earnings report. WWD reported EPS of $0.99, ahead of the consensus estimates of $0.91. Management believes Industrial revenues have reached a bottom, but visibility remains low as exhibited by a potentially seasonally weaker FQ1.
Analyst Sheila Kahyaoglu commented, "WWD reported FQ4:16 EPS of $0.99 vs. our est/cons. of $0.91. Operating profit accounted for the $0.10 beat driven by better revenues and earning in Aerospace. Tax helped by $0.02, offset by interest. Mgmt. initiated 2017 EPS range of $2.95-$3.25 vs. $2.85 in 2016; this compares to our estimate/ consensus of $3.10/$3.24."
Shares of Woodward closed at $65.15 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Yum China Holdings (YUMC) to Buy, Sees Selloff As Buying Opportunity Ahead Of Q4 Report
- Barclays Downgrades Chiasma (CHMA) to Underweight
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Netflix (NFLX) to Buy, Positive On "Moats Around Content"
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!