Jefferies Raises Price Target on Woodward (WWD) to $62 Following 4Q Report
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating on Woodward (NASDAQ: WWD), and raised the price target to $62.00 (from $59.00), following the company's 4Q earnings report. WWD reported EPS of $0.99, ahead of the consensus estimates of $0.91. Management believes Industrial revenues have reached a bottom, but visibility remains low as exhibited by a potentially seasonally weaker FQ1.
Analyst Sheila Kahyaoglu commented, "WWD reported FQ4:16 EPS of $0.99 vs. our est/cons. of $0.91. Operating profit accounted for the $0.10 beat driven by better revenues and earning in Aerospace. Tax helped by $0.02, offset by interest. Mgmt. initiated 2017 EPS range of $2.95-$3.25 vs. $2.85 in 2016; this compares to our estimate/ consensus of $3.10/$3.24."
Shares of Woodward closed at $65.15 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- ULTA Salon (ULTA) PT Raised to $290 at Stifel But Remains Sidelined
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Dollar General (DG) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!